Trims and Prices
First of all, you’ll be able to choose from a range of Corolla trims:
- The CE 6M enters the market at $16,290
- The CE CVT starts at just $19,390
- The SE 6M is priced at $20,305
- The LE CVT can be purchase for $20,490
- The LE ECO CVT enters the market at $20,990
- The SE CVT can be purchased for $21,290
Next, let’s turn to engine power. To put it simply, the new Corolla gives you ample power to take on the day-to-day, as well as some impressive driver assist features as well:
- You’ll be able to look forward to a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine that promises you 132 hp as well as 8.4 L/100km in the city and 6.5 L/100km on the highway when equipped with manual transmission, and 8.3 L/100km in the city and 6.5 L/100km on the highway when outfitted with automatic transmission.
- Meanwhile, you’ll get a stellar Dynamic Radar Cruise Control device, as well as Automatic High Beams, too.
In addition to offering up seating for five passengers, the Corolla also provides a generous amount of standard headroom (973.9 inches in the front and 941 inches or so in the rear), and even more when it comes with the available moonroof. Likewise, the Corolla is impressively accoutered, too, with heated front seats, unique bolstered sport seats, 60/40 folding back seats for extra versatility, and even piano black centre cluster accents for interior trim.
What’s more, the Corolla comes equipped with a generous array of smart technologies as well.
- Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite gives you a wealth of device and systems, including a set of solid speakers, an awesome stereo, streaming internet radio stations, and even a navigation system that will allow you and your passengers to stay informed throughout the drive
- Standard Bluetooth technology makes it possible for you to plug your smartphone directly into the Corolla, thus giving you access to your own maps, apps, music, and more
- With its Backup Camera, you’ll be able to rely on a clear image of the area behind your car, making backing up simpler than ever
- Steering Wheel Controls, which are embedded in the steering wheel, let you pump up the volume, changes tracks, and make changes to the sound quality, all without taking your hands off the wheel!
- Plus, the Corolla’s USB Ports allow you to keep your devices charged throughout your next drive.
Last of all, this is one safe vehicle, designed with a wealth of reliable security systems and protective devices.
- First, the Corolla gives you eight standard airbags: front seat-mounted side airbags for the front seat passengers, front and rear side curtain airbags, as well as driver knee and front passenger seat-cushion airbags.
- With its Star Safety System, which includes Vehicle Stability Control, Pre-Collision Technology, a Pedestrian Safety System, a Blind Spot Monitor, and a Lane Departure Warning, the Corolla also boasts a wide selection of common automotive safety devices
- Likewise, its Tire Pressure Monitoring System allows you to check the status of your tires without ever leaving the comfort of its cabin
- Moreover, the Corolla also features Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (or LATCH for short), which enable you to keep the kids secured during your next drive
- With its Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats, the likelihood that you’ll suffer a whiplash-related injury in a rear-end collision is much lower.
Test Drive the New Corolla Today!
But there’s one more thing: you won’t even have to take our word for it. Simply stop by our Lethbridge Toyota dealership, located at 3524 2 Ave S in Lethbridge, to explore this thrilling vehicle for yourself. On the other hand, you can always arrange a test drive by giving us a call at 587.388.0740, or by contacting us using this easy-to-use online form as well. So, delay no longer: find out what the Corolla has in store for you now at Lethbridge Toyota!