Are you in a retail position that isn’t really all that exciting? Do you like providing exceptional customer service? Do people tell you that you’re a natural people person? This position may be for you! Lethbridge Toyota is hiring for the position of Parts Advisor, and it’s a vital role within our team. Details are below, but if you love people, have an eye for organization, and like a busy work environment….. Get excited!!!
An awesome Parts Advisor:
- Provides an EXCELLENT level of customer service.
- Goes the extra mile to offer other parts related to the customer’s original inquiry.
- Sees opportunities for interdepartmental cooperation
- Has a hunger for the “sale”
- Is someone who is eager to please our customers.
- Exudes professionalism
- Has a Positive attitude
- A passion for customer satisfaction.
- Is someone who is organized and detail oriented
- Will have a PROVEN history of customer service
- If this sounds like you, then read on!
Job Duties will include:
- Greeting customers at retail counter.
- Helping customers find and order the Toyota parts and/or accessories they need.
- Answering the phone in Parts Department.
- Working with the Sales department on representing, recommending, and ordering accessories for new and used vehicles
- Receive requests and order parts for wholesale orders from body shops and independent service centers.
- Help technicians find and order parts at technician counter.
- Pre-pick parts for Service ROs.
- Provide technicians with parts as needed.
- Review special order parts and ensure customers are notified or service has booked appointments for those parts.
- A positive and fun work environment with mutual respect.
- Highly competitive performance based pay plan.
- Significant employee discounts on vehicle purchases, service labor, parts and accessories.
- We pay for all job related training such as Parts Journeyman program
- Significant employee discounts with the purchase of new or used vehicles, labor and parts.
- After 3 months: Industry leading benefits package for you and your family including: 100% basic dental, 50% major dental, 100% prescription coverage with a $10 deductible, eye exams, out of country travel health insurance, physiotherapy, chiropractor, massage therapy, diabetic supplies, and much more!
- After 12 months: 2 weeks paid annual holidays, reasonable paid sick leave, paid bereavement leave, paid absence for medical appointments.
- After 24 months: RRSP matching program, 3 weeks of paid annual holidays
- A very busy company and department.
- While industry specific experience would be considered an asset in the selection process, it is not a requirement. A strong work ethic and a positive attitude is!
Expires: September 30, 2019
While we VERY much prefer in person applications, online submissions will be accepted.
Please submit applications ATTN