Lethbridge Toyota is a young, energetic, performance-driven automotive business. We represent the benchmark to which all other auto manufacturers measure their success. If you are a hard worker with a need to do hands on work, please respond to this ad with a resume outlining some individual skills and accomplishments.
We are looking for an Detailer to join our business. This fast-paced, hands-on position involves supporting our sales and our Service Department.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Sense of urgency and attention to detail
• High level of accountability, dependability and a team player
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Previous Detail Bay or automotive experience
• High school diploma and valid driver's license
• Perform interior and exterior cleans on all vehicles
• Provide detailed information to customers regarding the service required for their vehicle
• Operate and maintain all shop equipment and ensure a neat and tidy shop area
• Work with the Lethbridge Toyota team to provide excellent customer service
Required hours include full time Monday – Friday and some Saturdays.
Please apply if you have a valid driver’s license, enjoy busy days that fly by, appreciative co-workers, and great work environment. We offer competitive wages; a group benefits plan, and an active social club (just because it's work doesn't mean it can't be fun, too!)
Interested applicants should apply with a Resume in person Stuart Mitchell at Lethbridge Toyota.